ALMATY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL

We teach at Almaty International School, which is a pre-K thru 12th grade school.  We have students from about 45 different countries which is amazing.  About 35% of our student population are native Kazakh students.  Our children get to take Russian classes three times a week, but all other classes are taught in English.  Adeline said to me yesterday, "Mom, I really love our school.  I don't think there is a better school for me."  I cannot tell you how overjoyed I was to hear that.  :)

 Keith chillin' in his classroom

Our school as viewed from the second story of the elementary building

The front of our school.

This is the view we get to see on our walk to school every morning.  I don't think it will ever get old.   

Almaty International School viewed at night with the full moon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to KAZAKHSTAN!

Expat parents emerging from the teenage years